Professional photographers who wish to use the grounds and/or garden of the Gaylord–Pickens Museum are required to purchase an annual package or pay one-time user fees and to agree to policies set forth below.
- Photos may be taken on the grounds, or in the garden and in designated locations inside the Museum.
- Sessions must be scheduled in advance with the manager of special events (MSE). Sessions will be scheduled based on availability. Any session outside the Museum’s normal operating hours will require staff and security to be present at a rate of $30 per hour for each (one hour minimum).
- Photographers must check in with the admissions desk upon arrival.
- Photographers and clients may not move or rearrange any items within the Museum or on the grounds. Museum exhibits and building systems will not be modified for photography sessions. The photographer and client will be required to work around Museum visitors and normal operations.
- Photographers and their clients shall observe all posted rules and regulations and any oral instructions communicated by any member of the Museum staff. We reserve the right to remove any photographer and any client at any time from the Museum grounds at our sole discretion.
- Photographers are financially responsible for any damage caused by their actions or the actions of their clients.
- Personal items of the photographer and their clients should not be left unattended and the Gaylord-Pickens Museum is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items.