Professional photographers who desire to use the garden and grounds of the Gaylord–Pickens Museum to take photos are required to purchase yearly packages or pay one-time user fees and to agree to policies set forth below.
One Time Use
$250 (unlimited use for a year)
- Photos may be taken on the grounds, in the garden and in designated locations inside the Museum.
- Sessions must be scheduled in advance with the director of special events (DSE). Sessions will be scheduled based on availability. Any session outside the Museum’s normal operating hours will require staff and security to be present at a rate of $30 per hour for each (one hour minimum).
- Photographers must check in with the admissions desk upon arrival.
- Photographers and clients may not move or rearrange any items within the Museum or on the grounds. Museum exhibits and building systems will not be modified for photography sessions. The photographer and client will be required to work around Museum visitors and normal operations.
- Photographers and their clients shall observe all posted rules and regulations and any oral instructions communicated by any member of the Museum staff. We reserve the right to remove any photographer and any client at any time from the Museum grounds at our sole discretion.
- Photographers are financially responsible for any damage caused by their actions or the actions of their clients.
- Personal items of the photographer and their clients should not be left unattended and the Gaylord-Pickens Museum is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
- Thank you for using the Gaylord–Pickens Museum for your photography sessions.
- Please schedule sessions with Corie Mills, director of special events, 405.523.3206.
For more information about our event space or to book a wedding or event at the Gaylord-Pickens Museum, please call Corie Mills, special events director, at 405.523.3206 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.