On-Going Volunteer Service Areas:
Research Library and Archives
- Perform research on Oklahoma Hall of Fame members and assist in preserving existing information.
- Guide tours and provide instruction during special activities.
- Provide guests a warm welcome, share knowledge of exhibits and answer questions.
- Provide general office and administrative support to Oklahoma Hall of Fame and Gaylord-Pickens Museum staff.
We are seeking individuals who want to share their love of Oklahoma with others.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must participate in training and orientation
- Must pass a reference and background check
To apply to volunteer with the Oklahoma Hall of Fame, please fill out our online application. If you have additional questions, please contact Emma Fritz in the Museum Services department at 405.523.3211 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.