On-Going Volunteer Service Areas:
Research Library and Archives
- Perform research on Oklahoma Hall of Fame members and assist in preserving existing information.
- Guide tours and provide instruction during special activities.
- Provide guests a warm welcome, share knowledge of exhibits and answer questions.
- Provide general office and administrative support to Oklahoma Hall of Fame and Gaylord-Pickens Museum staff.
We are seeking individuals who want to share their love of Oklahoma with others.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must participate in training and orientation
- Must pass a reference and background check