Second Century Board
The Second Century Board is a group of young professionals dedicated to supporting the mission of the Oklahoma Hall of Fame to tell Oklahoma's story through its people.
The Board supports the Oklahoma Hall of Fame by hosting an annual fundraiser -- Oklahoma Born & Brewed, volunteering, and raising awareness of the organization's mission among young professionals. Comprised of advocates dedicated to preserving Oklahoma's heritage for its second century, the Board works to introduce a new generation of Oklahomans to the people who have shaped our heritage as well as those who are currently making history.
2022 Executive Committee
Lauren Warkentine - Chair
Travis Weedn - Chair-Elect
Lincoln Ferguson - Vice Chair Board Development
Meredith Woods - Vice Chair Oklahoma Born & Brewed
Nicole Hopkins - Vice Chair Outreach
2022 Board Members
Sara Pezeshkian Ghajar
Board Member Requirements
- Be an active board member through attendance at board meetings, events, and completion of committee work;
- Serve and actively participate on a Second Century Board committee;
- Secure one sponsorship and two gift card donations for Oklahoma Born & Brewed;
- Personally donate annually to the Oklahoma Hall of Fame.
Benefits of Board Membership
- Recognition at the Perseverance donor level;
- Subscription to Oklahoma: Magazine of the Oklahoma Hall of Fame and OHOF Connect e-newsletter;
- Annual family pass to the Gaylord-Pickens Museum;
- Invitations to gallery openings, book signings, and other Oklahoma Hall of Fame and Gaylord-Pickens Museum event;
- Invitation for two to the private reception the evening prior to the Oklahoma Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony with that year’s Honorees, past Inductees, and Oklahoma Hall of Fame board of directors and top donors.
- Unique opportunities to network with diverse young professionals, influential Oklahoma Hall of Fame Board members, and inspiring Oklahoma Hall of Fame Members.
Interested in Joining the Board? Board applications open each October. New members are notified by December, with board service starting in January.