The Second Century Board is a group of young professionals dedicated to supporting the mission of the Oklahoma Hall of Fame to tell Oklahoma's story through its people.
The board supports the Oklahoma Hall of Fame by hosting an annual fundraiser, volunteering and raising awareness of the organization’s mission among young professionals. The Second Century Board works to introduce a new generation of Oklahomans to the people who have shaped our heritage as well as those who are currently making history in our great state.
Board positions have been filled for 2019-2020. Applications for the 2020-2021 Second Century Board will open April 1, 2020.
For more information about board service, please contact Halsey Musselman, Development Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-523-3207.
Board Member Requirements
- Donate a minimum of $100 to the Oklahoma Hall of Fame
- Serve on one Second Century Board committee
- Be an active part of Second Century Board activities through attendance at meetings and events, outreach and committee work
Benefits of Board Membership
- Board members will receive Oklahoma Hall of Fame donor benefits at the Perseverance level, which include invitations to all Gaylord-Pickens Museum events
- Invitation to the private reception prior to the Oklahoma Hall of Fame Banquet & Induction Ceremony with the year’s Honorees, past Inductees, and Oklahoma Hall of Fame board of directors and top donors
For the 5th year, the signature fundraising event hosted by the Second Century board is Oklahoma Born & Brewed held at the Oklahoma Hall of Fame and Gaylord-Pickens Museum, benefiting the Oklahoma Hall of Fame and the Oklahoma Craft Brewers Association.
Sponsorships are available now! Click HERE more information and to purchase sponsorships and individual event tickets.
2019-2020 Board Members