The Second Century Board is a group of young professionals dedicated to supporting the mission of the Oklahoma Hall of Fame to tell Oklahoma's story through its people.
The board supports the Oklahoma Hall of Fame by hosting an annual fundraiser, volunteering and raising awareness of the organization’s mission among young professionals. The Second Century Board works to introduce a new generation of Oklahomans to the people who have shaped our heritage as well as those who are currently making history in our great state.
We are proud to welcome the 2020-2021 Board! Stay tuned for exciting announcements about the plans for this year.
For more information about board service, please contact Michelle Sopp, Director of Development, at email@example.com or 405-523-3207.
2020-2021 Board Members
Meredith McCasland Woods
Board Member Requirements
- Serve on a Second Century Board committee
- Attend and actively participate in board meetings, events, and other volunteer or outreach opportunities
- Secure one sponsorship and gift card donations for Oklahoma Born & Brewed
- Personally donate a minimum of $100 to the Oklahoma Hall of Fame
Benefits of Board Membership
- Board members will receive Oklahoma Hall of Fame donor benefits at the Perseverance level, which include invitations to all Gaylord-Pickens Museum events
- Invitation to the private reception prior to the Oklahoma Hall of Fame Banquet & Induction Ceremony with the year’s Honorees, past Inductees, and Oklahoma Hall of Fame board of directors and top donors