Plan Your Visit
Welcome to the Gaylord-Pickens Museum, home of the Oklahoma Hall of Fame! We are located in Midtown, Oklahoma City.
The Museum's interactive exhibits provide visitors the opportunity to experience Oklahoma's history through its people. Visitors meet both famous and everyday Oklahomans whose lives have impacted our state, country and world. The candid nature of the exhibitory allows visitors a unique look into the lives of Oklahomans like Reba McEntire, Wiley Post and Mat Hoffman. The faces, voices and spirit of Oklahoma from every walk of life that inhabit the Museum inspires our guests to change the world!.
Our Museum is self-guided and staff are always available to answer questions and provide additional information during your tour. Reservations/appointments are not required.
Should you have any questions prior to your visit, please contact our Museum Services Department at 405.235.4458.
Location, Parking & Directions
Located in Midtown Oklahoma City, just a few minutes from Bricktown:
- 1400 Classen Drive (NW 13th Street and Shartel Avenue)
- Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Free parking is available in the lot on the north side of the building. Buses and motorcoaches should drop passengers off at the entrance to the Edith Kinney Gaylord Garden and park on the north end of the parking lot.
Sunday and Monday: Closed
- Tuesday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Museum is closed on Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Looking for information about everything there is to see and do in Oklahoma City? Visit our tourism partners for information on other attractions, hotels and restaurants:
- Oklahoma Tourism & Recreation Department - tourism information for the state of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma City Convention & Visitors Bureau - tourism information for Oklahoma City
- Frontier Country - tourism information for central Oklahoma
- Adventure District - tourism information for the crossroads of I-35 and I-44 in Oklahoma City
- Adventure Road - pre-planned Oklahoma road trips + events, tourist attractions & more
We are proud to be a Blue Star Museum Partner
The Oklahoma Hall of Fame is one of more than 2,000 museums across America to offer free admission to military personnel and their families this summer in collaboration with the National Endowment for the Arts, Blue Star Families, and the Department of Defense.