Nomination Guidelines for Oklahoma's Highest Honor
Nominations for the 2021 Class of the Oklahoma Hall of Fame are now open and will be accepted from May 21, 2020 – March 1, 2021.
Anyone can make a nomination to the Oklahoma Hall of Fame, and nominees may be either living or deceased.
To be eligible for nomination, the individual must:
- Reside in Oklahoma or be a former resident of the State of Oklahoma.
- Have performed outstanding service to humanity, the State of Oklahoma and the United States.
- Have brought honor or distinction to the State of Oklahoma through their efforts and contributions.
If you have submitted a nomination in the last three years, but need to submit additional honors and contributions, please download the nomination form. Once downloaded please save the form to your computer and make the necessary edits prior to submission.
Featured 2021 Dates
- Class of 2020 Media Class Announcement: Thursday, May 20, 2021
- 94th Annual Oklahoma Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony: Thursday, November 18, 2021
- Nominations for the 2022 Class accepted: May 21, 2021 – March 1, 2022
Questions about the nomination process? Contact Brenda Schwartz at 405.523.3209 or