Nomination Guidelines for Oklahoma's Highest Honor
Nominations for the 2022 Class Class are open June 1, 2021 through March 1, 2022.
Anyone can make a nomination to the Oklahoma Hall of Fame, and nominees may be either living or deceased.
To be eligible for nomination, the individual must:
- Reside in Oklahoma or be a former resident of the State of Oklahoma.
- Have performed outstanding service to humanity, the State of Oklahoma and the United States.
- Have brought honor or distinction to the State of Oklahoma through their efforts and contributions.
If you have submitted a nomination in the last three years, but need to submit additional honors and contributions, please download the nomination form. Once downloaded please save the form to your computer and make the necessary edits prior to submission.
- Class of 2021 Media Class Announcement: Thursday, May 20, 2021
- 94th Annual Oklahoma Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony: Thursday, November 18, 2021
- Nominations for the 2022 Class accepted: June 1, 2021 – March 1, 2022