Friends of the Medallion
Friends of the Medallion have a shared passion for preserving and telling the stories of extraordinary Oklahomans. Their support sustains the 90-year tradition of recognizing accomplished Oklahomans with the state’s highest honor–induction into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame.
Just as the symbols that make up the Hall of Fame medallion reflect and celebrate Oklahoma’s rich heritage, so do the donors who make up this group. Their commitment to sharing the inspiring stories of their fellow Oklahomans allows the Oklahoma Hall of Fame and Gaylord-Pickens Museum to create educational and inspiring programs to share our unique stories and instill state pride.
As thanks for their contribution at the $1,000 level or higher, Friends of the Medallion enjoy special benefits and opportunities to connect to other influencers who are committed to the organization’s mission to tell Oklahoma’s story through its people.
Friends of the Medallion | $1,000
- Invitation for two to Friends of the Medallion special events in 2018. Please stay tuned for special announcement of 2018 events!
- Annual family pass to the Gaylord-Pickens Museum, home of the Oklahoma Hall of Fame
- Invitations to gallery openings, book signings and other Oklahoma Hall of Fame and Gaylord-Pickens Museum events
- One weekday use of a Gaylord-Pickens Museum event space*
- Advance opportunity to purchase tickets to the Oklahoma Hall of Fame Banquet & Induction Ceremony
- Subscription to Oklahoma: Magazine of the Oklahoma Hall of Fame and Hall of Fame Headlines e-newsletter
- Recognition in Oklahoma: Magazine of the Oklahoma Hall of Fame and the Oklahoma Hall of Fame Banquet & Induction Ceremony printed program
Additional levels and benefits are listed here.
*Event space must be used within one year of contribution and is subject to availability; additional fees may apply.