Seasonal Part-Time Set-up Technician
JOB TITLE: Seasonal Part-Time Event Set-up Technician
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Assistant Facilities Manager and Director of Building Operations
WORK SCHEDULE: Part-time
LOCATION(S): Main Facility
COMPENSATION: $10.50 per hour
SUMMARY: Assist in the set-up and tear down of chairs, tables, and other equipment for spring and summer events held at the Gaylord-Pickens Museum.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set-up and tear down of chairs, tables, and other equipment
- Vacuuming and sweeping floors
- Cleaning chairs, tables, and equipment
- Cleaning glass surfaces
- Emptying wastebaskets
- Spot mopping as needed
- Parking lot and grounds inspection and clean-up
- And other duties as assigned
- Must be available to work night and weekend shifts (typically 3 – 4 hours) as needed
- General knowledge of space planning
- Dependable transportation
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and stand; lift and/or move 50lbs repetitiously; frequently ascend and descend stairs; and kneel, creep, crouch and/or crawl.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The employee will work both inside and outside; have interaction with Oklahoma Hall of Fame personnel and outside vendors; will work alongside other personnel and alone.
The qualifications, physical demands, and work environment described herein are representative of those an employee will encounter and must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
- Complete in its entirety the Employment Application located at OklahomaHoF.com.
- Complete in its entirety the Consent to Background Check located at OklahomaHoF.com
- Email to: Bethany Deason at firstname.lastname@example.org