JOB TITLE: Building and Facilities Manager
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: President & CEO
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-time
LOCATION(S): Main Facility, Satellite Facilities
SUMMARY: The Building and Facilities Manager is an integral part of the Oklahoma Hall of Fame team. This hands-on position plays an active role in all aspects of management and maintenance of the Gaylord- Pickens Museum, home of the Oklahoma Hall of Fame, and its satellite locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Lead maintenance department to maintain an attractive and safe facility for donors and guests.
· Work with museum services to plan and execute programming and exhibits, including project management and designing layout for gallery set-up.
· Manage all facility-related construction and improvement projects.
· Create and manage accurate budgets for the maintenance department, utilities, and exhibits, as well as other related budget lines.
· Manage and approve all department-related contracts.
· Review, approve, and catalog all department-related invoices.
· Manage and direct vendors and employees to maintain preventative maintenance schedules.
· Manage all physical plant utilities and continuously explore efficiency options.
· Identify areas of concern and initiate and manage RFP process throughout property.
· Manage and approve departmental scheduling and time sheets.
· Demonstrate ability to operate, maintain, and troubleshoot low pressure steam boiler system, 160- ton screw chiller, two large capacity air handler units, cooling tower, and various condensation and sump pumps.
· Execute water treatment on closed loop systems and follow a weekly chiller logging schedule.
· Work with staff to ensure that organizational equipment and material needs are met or exceeded.
· Work with co-workers in different capacities, to further the organization’s mission.
· Serve as procurement officer for multiple charge accounts related to building maintenance and operation, as well as for office supplies, IT, and meeting supplies.
· Manage event set-up team to quickly and correctly provide an accurate and clean event/meeting space.
· Serve as liaison to IT service provider and provide guidance to employees, as needed.
· Work with Museum Experience Department in troubleshooting multiple exhibits and technology and problem solve to find solutions.
· Manage and execute book order fulfillment and deliveries on a weekly basis.
COMPUTER EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS:
· Basic Word Processing Skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
· Insight Building Automation proficiency preferred
· WINDSX Door Lock System proficiency preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and stand; must have visual acuity to read and draft reports, memorandums, and other printed matter; and must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Other physical requirements might include the ability to walk in an industrial setting, climb stairs, crawl through tight spaces, reach extendedly, and kneel.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The employee will work year round in both an office environment and outdoors. The noise level in the work environment varies from moderate to loud; situations characteristic to working with school-age children are common; and travel to other sites within the metropolitan area and to rural communities statewide are possible.
The qualifications, physical demands, and work environment described herein are representative of those an employee will encounter and must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
· Complete in its entirety the Employment Application located at OklahomaHoF.com.
· Attach current resume
· Email to: email@example.com