Banquet & Induction Ceremony
Individual Tickets and Patron Table sales are now available to attend the 92nd Annual Oklahoma Hall of Fame Banquet & Induction Ceremony, held on Thursday, November 21, 2019 in Oklahoma City, to celebrate the 2019 Oklahoma Hall of Fame Honorees: James C. Day of Pond Creek; Tricia Everest, Oklahoma City; Gray Frederickson, Oklahoma City; John Herrington, Wetumka; Steve Largent, Tulsa; John T. Nickel, Tulsa; J.C. Watts, Jr., Eufaula; Posthumous Honoree, Chief Allen Wright/Kiliahote, Mississippi/Boggy Depot, Choctaw Nation.
Please click the button below to reserve your table at the 92nd Oklahoma Hall of Fame Banquet & Induction Ceremony!
- Event Date: Thursday, November 21, 2019
- Location: Grand Ballroom, Second Floor, Cox Convention Center, Oklahoma City
- Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner served at 6:00 p.m.
- Program begins at 7:00 p.m.
- Post-Event Reception to begin at approximately 9:30 p.m.
- Event Attire: Black Tie
Printed tickets will not be sent for this event. Once you receive a confirmation email you will be given a secure link to register your guest's names and meal preferences online.
For questions regarding ticket sales or table purchases and benefits please contact Michelle Sopp, Director of Development at (405)523-3207, or email@example.com.
If you have difficulty with the on-line reservation software, please contact Brenda Schwartz, Director of Honoree Relations at (405) 523-3209, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nominations for the Class of 2020 are now open and close on Friday, February 28, 2020.
- 93rd Annual Oklahoma Hall of Fame Banquet & Induction Ceremony: Thursday, November 12, 2020, Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel and Conference Center, Norman, Oklahoma